Volunteer Ushers at the MATCH
Join The MATCH team as a Volunteer Usher. We are looking for ushers to assist us during our performances with handling tickets and assisting patrons within our facility.
To join the team, please visit the Volunteer-Sign-Up-Page http://bit.ly/1NrzcAE or contact Fong Chau at email@example.com
The mission of the MATCH is to provide a home for a broad spectrum of Houston’s arts organizations, and create an accessible destination that will bring Houstonians together to enjoy art and enliven a neighborhood.Join Us
Are you looking for a way to get involved in the arts and culture in Houston? We are looking for volunteers to join the MATCH team as Volunteer Ushers. Our volunteer program is a great way to support the arts and culture community in Houston, while getting to see great productions and making new friends.
At the MATCH, our ushers are one of the first faces that patrons see when they visit. They help welcome our patrons and ensure that they have a pleasant, safe, and enjoyable experience.Job Function/Responsibilities
- Assist with taking tickets, distributing programs, and assisting patrons to their seats.
- Assist patrons with disabilities.
- Assist with maintaining the upkeep and appearance of the lobby before and during the performances.
- Provide assistance to the staff during emergencies.
- Have a sound knowledge of the building area, especially those areas that are open to the public.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- About 2 hours per event