Earth Keepers in Manchester is a great project for all animal and nature lovers. Come out for an afternoon of fresh air and beautiful sights while helping maintain horse trails. If it’s raining, spend your time assisting with the horses!
No experience is necessary. Make a difference in the life of physically and mentally challenged children and adults by enabling them to participate in Chariot Rider’s therapeutic horseback riding program.
In the winter months, volunteers are needed to help shovel the snow to create paths for the horses. Shovels are provided, however if you have a shovel, snow blower, or any other helpful tools, please bring them along.
This project involves labor intensive tasks and at times horse manure.
Volunteers should wear closed toed shoes and comfortable clothing.
NOTE: To participate in this project
you must be a Jersey Cares volunteer.
To sign up as a Jersey Cares volunteer:
1. Visit www.jerseycares.org
2. Click on "Log-In"
3. Click on "Not a Member? Register"
4. Fill out all necessary information.
5. Register for a project!
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Marketplace in East Brunswick
- Plant it Forward in Newark
- Donation Clean Up in Belmar
- Mobile Meals in Elizabeth
- Conversations and Connections in...
- Donation Delivery in Belmar
- Earth Keepers in Jersey City...
- Donation Sorting in Short Hills
- Hunger Helpers in Camden
- Earth Keepers in Watchung...
- Bingo Time with Veterans in...
- Advanced Computer Essentials in...
- Project Coordinator (Leadership...
- Kiddy Care in Madison
- Marketplace in Paterson
- Book Buddies in Wayne
- College Readiness Academic...
- Hunger Helpers in Hoboken
- Earth Keepers in Manchester
- Behind the Scenes with Jersey...