We have need of volunteer(s) with marketing and/or advertising experience to help our organization with current and future campaigns to get the word out on our organization, increase participation for our events, and reach potential donors.
- Responsible for the development and management of content published for donors, beneficiaries, social media platforms, and the media.
- Responsible for management and coordination of website content, development, and maintenance.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of strategic marketing and communications plans.
- Track and measure engagement within the network of communications and media.
- Develop and maintain contacts within the media and partner organizations.
- Assist with event planning and fundraising.
- Assist Executive Director in reviewing and approving applications for financial grants.
- Assist with collection and maintenance of data related to the organization’s operations.
- Other duties as established by the Board of Directors.
- Commitment to 2 Steps Forward Foundation mission
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with different social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, RSS Feeds)
- Ability to set and achieve strategic objectives
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Passion, integrity, positive attitude, and self-directed
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 5-10 Hours a week