As a research intern, you will gain firsthand experience regarding fundraising at the Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, as well as in depth corporate and private research to help advance the mission statement of the Arsht Center.
- Maintenance of databases that track education programs outcomes, including data entry and administration of surveys
- Drafting proposals, applications, and reports for special projects (i.e. Festivals, education programs, special events)
- Performing research on foundations and corporations as needed
- Assist with maintenance of records
- Junior or Senior College/University Status pursuing a degree in communications, education or related field
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to use Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Easy adaptability to last-minute changes and assignments
- Must be able to commit 16 hours per week or more
This is an unpaid internship, but it can be taken for school credit. Please check with your school for more details.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 16 hours minimum per week
- Fall 2016 Information Technology...
- Fall 2016 Promotions Internship
- Fall 2016 Graphic/Online Design...
- Fall 2016 Theatre Production...
- Fall 2016 Events/Advancement...
- Fall 2016 Corporate Fundraising...
- Fall 2016 Marketing/ Advertising
- Fall 2016 Accounting Internship
- Fall 2016 Marketing/Advertising...
- Fall 2016 Public Relations...
- Fall 2016 Volunteer Services...
- Fall 2016 Non-Profit Grant...