The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County, one of the largest performing arts centers in the nation, has exciting internship opportunities for students interested in working in Graphic and Web Design and Advertising. Internships are offered for all academic semesters. This is a position for a dedicated, detail-oriented, hard-working student with a professional demeanor who is interested in the arts and enticed by the opportunity to make an impact on the community for generations to come. Design interns have the opportunity to build their portfolios with a wide variety of projects, working alongside our experienced in-house designers and marketing team. Design interns support our in-house team in the creation and revisions of these projects:
- Retractable banners
- Show ads
- Wall banners
- Bus shelters
- Business cards
- Enter to win signs
- VIP tour passes
- Web banners
- Elast graphics
- Homepage tiles
- Landing and sales web pages
- Mobile billboards
- Plasma screen graphics
- Animated slide presentations
- Basic video editing
- Junior, senior or graduate status, pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or a related field
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Quarkxpress, as well as Microsoft Office. Strong web design and HTML / CSS skills are a plus.
- 16+ hours of availability per week between 9:00 am and 5:30 pm
- Strong interest in the arts
This is an unpaid internship that may be taken for credit, check with your school’s academic advisor.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 16 hours minimum per week
- Fall 2016 Information Technology...
- Fall 2016 Promotions Internship
- Fall 2016 Graphic/Online Design...
- Fall 2016 Theatre Production...
- Fall 2016 Events/Advancement...
- Fall 2016 Corporate Fundraising...
- Fall 2016 Accounting Internship
- Fall 2016 Marketing/Advertising...
- Fall 2016 Public Relations...
- Fall 2016 Volunteer Services...
- Fall 2016 Non-Profit Grant...