Accounting/Finance Internship The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County:
One of the largest performing arts centers in the nation, has exciting opportunities for students interested in working in its Accounting/Finance Department. This is a position for a dedicated, detail-oriented, and hard-working student with a professional demeanor who is interested in the arts and enticed by the prospect of making an impact on the community for generations to come. Accounting/Finance interns will be involved in a number of activities within the department working closely with all members of the Accounting/Finance team. They will gain firsthand experience in all Finance/Accounting functions at the Adrienne Arsht Center, working alongside the professional staff of a major non-profit performing arts organization.
Interns will assist with a number of projects, including processing invoices through a paperless system, review of monthly credit card expenses, reviewing of settlements documents, and reviewing of payroll batches to ensure proper pay.
- Junior or senior status, pursuing a degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management
- Superior computer skills 16+ hours of availability per week between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Strong interest in the arts
- Applicants should be detailed oriented and have strong computer and interpersonal skills as they will be required to work with numerous spreadsheets as well to interact with different departments.
This is an unpaid internship that may be taken for credit.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 16 hours minimum per week
- Fall 2016 Information Technology...
- Fall 2016 Promotions Internship
- Fall 2016 Graphic/Online Design...
- Fall 2016 Theatre Production...
- Fall 2016 Events/Advancement...
- Fall 2016 Corporate Fundraising...
- Fall 2016 Marketing/ Advertising
- Fall 2016 Accounting Internship
- Fall 2016 Marketing/Advertising...
- Fall 2016 Public Relations...
- Fall 2016 Volunteer Services...
- Fall 2016 Non-Profit Grant...