- Pick up donations from donors at the end of market day
- Inspect, weigh and take the temperature of donations
- Record information for each donation on provided spread sheet
- Deliver donations to designated partner agencies
- Must be 18 or older
- Must have adequate transportation for transporting surplus produce
- Exceptional driving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Food safety
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 1 hour a week through October 29, 2016
- Valid Drivers license and insurance
- Customer Service/HERO
- The Arc Treasures South
- Activity Assistant - A Place For...
- Red River Market Driver / Great...
- Board Members - Volunteers
- Moorhead Adult Basic Ed./English...
- Restock worker/Emergency Food...
- Computer Help-Ed Clapp Senior...
- Companions - Fargo/West Fargo...
- The Arc Treasures North
- Food Pantry/Dorothy Day
- Piano Player/Eventide 51st Street
- Cook Assistant/A Place For Hope
- Thrift Store Help Needed/St....
- Retail Floor Assistant/Second...
- Ecumen Evergreens of...
- Hospice of the Red River...
- Escorts/Fargo VA
- Patient/Visitor Volunteer/HCR...