Volunteer Human Resource Documents Clerk
WhenTue Sep 06, 2016 08:00 AM - Fri Dec 23, 2016 04:30 PM
Where450 North SyndicateSaint Paul, MN 55104
Purpose: To implement the document retention system of the human resource documents.
Tasks and Responsibilities:Research document retention requirements for length of retention, become aware of types of documentation kept by organizations and which laws, rules, regulations dictate their retention. Review and prepare paper documents, move and store them electronically. Learn the why’s and how’s of systematic building of electronic personnel files, and the reasons behind a proper document retention program.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite products, Google email, calendar, and Drive products.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to alphabetize
- Skills to research and move appropriate items for discussion up to the supervisor
- Ability to implement system processes and prioritize
- Aptitude to learn and work with the Laserfiche scanning and storage system
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 5-15 hours per week Flexible during office hours
- Enrolled in an accredited human resource college program and able to pass a background check.