Have nothing to do after work or on Sundays.
We are looking for that one specific person to spread their happiness and loving care to one of our dearest patients.
Our patients enjoy the company of others and without visitors, often times patients that do not have additional support become lonely. It only takes a few hours to make a difference in the lives of New Century Hospice patients!
We can e-mail an online application to you and get you started in no time.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact us @ 210.520.7734 or @ firstname.lastname@example.org (or by responding to this post) via text 210.213.2891
- Hospice Care
- Reading Comprehension
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
- First Aid / CPR
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Sun./Wedn, Mon. (afrns), & Thurs(after 6pm)
- CPR Certified (covered by co.) TB Test
- Spanish Speaking Angels Needed
- Friday Administration Help
- Not Familiar with Hospice?
- Patient Support
- Patient Support Near You
- Administrative Help
- Make Someone Smile =D
- Monday Front Desk Receptionist
- Love to read, walk, write, visit...
- Afterhour and Weekend Patient...
- Become a Volunteer Coordinator...
- Summer Time Activities
- Weekend writing, walking,...
- Hospice Interdisciplinary Team...