Green Block Project is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that creates sustainable urban agriculture. Our mission, Green Block Project empowers communities with the resources to build and maintain short-term community gardens on unused land throughout the United States as well as workshops on micro gardens, food preservation and food preparation.
Green Block Project is looking for new board members with a passion for fundraising, business management, marketing/outreach, volunteer coordination and social media! Specifically, we are looking for people with technical, marketing or business skills to join our board and support our cause.
- Attend and participate in all meetings via web conference.
- Participate in planning of events, fundraising,
- Promote Green Block Project mission and programs
Time Commitment: Approx. 5 hours - 3-month quarterly.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Business Development
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hours - 3 month quarterly