Social Media Manager
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The Operations Security Professional's Association (OSPA) provides security awareness and training to a diverse audience that includes schools, government / military, domestic violence centers, private sector entities and more.
We are looking for one social media manager to help us reach out to the community and share information about Operations Security (OPSEC).
We have three social media accounts:
We also have a linkedin account, but I'm having a little bit of trouble getting the link.
We need someone that is social media savvy with strong writing skills and an understanding of OPSEC principles. The social media manager will work directly with the board of directors, and will be responsible for the following:
- Develop clear social media strategies and objectives
- Post to social media platforms regularly (curate relevant content)
- Engage conversations within online communities
- Create online advocacy and cross-promotions
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog)
We're only looking for one volunteer for this position. Please provide a resume showing your social media experience; also, please clarify your understanding of OPSEC and related security disciplines.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Online course developer...
- Social Media Manager
- Web designer needed for a single...
- Grantwriter for Domestic...
- Put your creativity to good use!...
- Wanted: Domestic Violence...
- Online Course Developers Needed
- Setup a the moodle theme for an...
- Outreach to Domestic Violence...
- Grantwriter and Fundraiser...
- Create a short online course for...