Our Oak Park non-profit fair trade store is looking for a very special person who can help us design and implement a display window toward the back of the store. This person would renew the display once per month from January through October.
We would like someone:
- that has visual merchandising display experience
- who works well with other volunteers and managers.
- who is reliable, dependable, and trustworthy.
- who can give us references directing relating to display.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call Kathy at 708-848-4572.
- Exhibition Arts
- People Skills
- Interior / Exterior Design
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Usually 4-8 hours per month.
- Time commitment depends on your skill level and efficiency.