We're in the middle of a perfectly Portland summer -- that means it's time to start thinking about next year festival! Mark February 1-4, 2017 onto your calendar for another four days of illuminated winter fun. Now that we have the success and perspective of the inaugural year's festival under our belt (over 30,000 festivalgoers and more than two dozen visual and performance artists), we're excited to dream and build bigger. That's where YOU come in! PWLF is seeking a core group of committed volunteers (anchors and leads) who are excited to help the festival improve and want to get involved early on.
Areas needing anchors/leads include:
- Wayfinding and crowd control
- Greening and sustainability
- Operations management
- Performance coordination
- Fire tending and artwork monitoring
- Media coordination and other marketing needs
- And much, much much more!
Thanks for helping to make PWLF 2017 the best one yet!
- Event Design & Planning
- Stage Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Time commitment varies with each role