The War Horse is seeking a communications volunteer to enhance the communication between our organization and potential donors. Volunteers will edit and update our present communication as well as drafting new efforts. The ideal candidate will have a background in Strategic Communications, Public Relations theory and Integrated Marketing Communications. He or she will work closely with our administrative staff to develop a goal-specific, organized communications plan. The volunteer will create and engage in targeted messaging and work with graphic designers to keep our operational goals and our communication consistent.
Degree in Mass Communications or a related field
Experience with Public Relations at the collegiate or professional level.
Experience in written and digital media
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Can You Find The Facts?
- Fundraising Professional
- We Need A Strategic Thinker!
- Grant Writer/Money Getter
- Need A Creative Outlet With A...
- Seeking A Newsletter Volunteer
- Can You Make Connections?
- Help Us Code Custom Squarespace...
- Are You A Newshound?
- Seeking A Communications Volunteer
- Wanted: Salesforce...