The War Horse is seeking a communications volunteer to enhance the communication between our organization and potential donors. Volunteers will edit and update our present communication as well as drafting new efforts. The ideal candidate will have a background in Strategic Communications, Public Relations theory and Integrated Marketing Communications. He or she will work closely with our administrative staff to develop a goal-specific, organized communications plan. The volunteer will create and engage in targeted messaging and work with graphic designers to keep our operational goals and our communication consistent.
Degree in Mass Communications or a related field
Experience with Public Relations at the collegiate or professional level.
Experience in written and digital media
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Help Us Find Money!
- Showcase Your Graphic Design...
- We Need A Strategic Thinker!
- Grant Writer/Money Getter
- Seeking A Newsletter Volunteer
- Can You Make Connections?
- Administrative Rockstar Needed!
- Help Us Code Custom Squarespace...
- Can You Find The Facts?
- Can You Crawl and Scrape for...
- Fundraising Professional
- Put Your Research Skills To The...
- Need A Creative Outlet With A...
- Are You A Newshound?
- Seeking A Communications Volunteer
- Wanted: Salesforce...