Craft volunteers make home sewn items such as afghans, pillows, quillows, pajamas, open-in-the-back gowns and lap blankets. These crafts bring great joy to the patients and families who receive them. Crafts can be made in the volunteer's home or at the VITAS office. New craft ideas are welcome and creativity is a plus.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- VITAS Paw Pals Volunteers
- VITAS Craft Volunteers
- VITAS Administrative Volunteers...
- VITAS Administrative Volunteers
- VITAS Bereavement Volunteer
- VITAS Volunteer Memory Bear...
- VITAS Patient-Care Volunteers -...
- VITAS Patient-Care Volunteers
- VITAS Musical and Visual Artist...
- VITAS Hair Care Volunteers
- VITAS Paw Pals Volunteers -...
- VITAS Massage & Reiki Volunteers