Administrative volunteers promote hospice care by helping perform clerical assignments in an office setting. These assignments can include helping process mail outs, filing, data entry, answering phones, restocking supplies, making packets, plus many other tasks.
VITAS Volunteer orientation is provided free of charge to help you learn the skills required to be an outstanding Office Volunteer. Volunteers are needed between the hours of 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
For more information about VITAS visit VITAS.com.
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible. Office open 8am-5pm, Mon through Fri
- VITAS Paw Pals Volunteers
- Stitch a Memory Bear. Create a...
- VITAS Administrative Volunteers...
- Help Provide Clerical Duties in...
- Support a Bereaved Family
- VITAS Patient-Care Volunteers -...
- Provide Friendly Visits to...
- VITAS Musical and Visual Artist...
- Be a Cut Above…Pamper a Hospice...
- VITAS Paw Pals Volunteers -...