Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
We are heavy users of JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Bamboo, and are in the process of implementing JIRA Service Desk. Candidates must have experience in administering the JIRA environment, migrating people/projects from other tools to JIRA, and customizing the environment to meet engineering needs to support the critical and demanding needs of "high caliber engineers". The person in this position must have strong overall technical skills and superior organizational and prioritization management skills.
He or she should be a self-starter and have excellent motivation, leadership, and ingenuity to excel at this position.
- Design, configure, manage, and support Atlassian tools, primarily JIRA.
- Establish and promote best practices for the usage of Atlassian tools.
- Help guide and maintain the organization of data in Atlassian tools.
- Design and support custom JIRA workflows, fields, dashboards, and reports.
- Work with business users to evaluate JIRA and Confluence plug-ins, determine licensing needs, perform testing, installation and configuration of the plug-ins.
- Work with the server and database team to assure solid administration of the Linux servers and MS-SQL environments supporting the Atlassian tools.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field;
- At least 2 years of experience with JIRA administration and/or development
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent understanding of JIRA workflows, permissions schemes, notification schemes, screen schemes, etc.
- Experience customizing JIRA.
- Demonstrated experience in installing, configuring and administering Atlassian plugins.
- Experience configuring and maintaining application links between JIRA and Confluence as well as other applications.
- Familiarity with database and MS-SQL administration, and demonstrated competency in writing SQL queries.
- A motivated self-starting personality, able to work independently while maintaining patience with constant interruptions and multiple requests.
- Must be comfortable working with mission critical and sensitive systems, with a sense of urgency appropriate to the responsibilities.
- Network Administration
- Security / Network Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- HHP's Google AdWords Manager
- Grant Writer
- Marketing Administrator
- Fundraising Volunteers for the...
- Human Resources Assistant
- VP/Director of Marketing
- Director of Development...
- Linux System Administrator
- Director of Business Development
- Jira Administrator
- Online Community Moderator
- Blog Writer
- Release Engineer
- Social Media
- Fundraising Volunteers
- Condition Community Champion
- Product Director