What are the benefits of becoming a Grace Hospice volunteer?
The contributions of volunteers are essential to the important work provided by our hospice team. Hospice Volunteers report having a deep sense of personal satisfaction in being there for someone during such a poignant time in their life. They feel as though they are making a significant contribution to the community and providing a service that they hope others would offer to them if they were in need. Many volunteers feel that helping people through the dying process keeps them focused on prioritizing important aspects of their own lives
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland