Become a New Century Hospice patient support volunteer. Our patients are located all over Bexar county. We are guaranteed to find a patient NEAR YOU. Don't worry about having to travel too far.
Our patients enjoy the company of our volunteers and without volunteers often times patients that do not have additional support become lonely.
It only takes a few hours to make a difference in the lives of New Century Hospice patients! We can make any schedule work. Just by dedicating 4 hours a month is more than anything.
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, please contact us @ 210.520.7734 or @ email@example.com (by responding to this post) even via text message @ 210.213.2891
Our Volunteer Coordinator can also meet you in your area.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
- First Aid / CPR
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per month
- CPR certified. TB Test.
- Spanish Speaking Angels Needed
- Friday Administration Help
- Not Familiar with Hospice?
- Patient Support
- Patient Support Near You
- Administrative Help
- Make Someone Smile =D
- Monday Front Desk Receptionist
- Tuck In Program/Volunteer from...
- Love to read, walk, write, visit...
- Afterhour and Weekend Patient...
- Become a Volunteer Coordinator...
- Weekend writing, walking,...
- Hospice Interdisciplinary Team...