The Chinese Culture Center(CCC) is looking for a talented Visual Design Intern/Volunteer who is passionate about solving complex problems and creating simple, smart, and beautiful designs.
You will be working with the chief designer on CCC's gallery shop redesign project, including research, re-branding and prototyping.
Requirements:* Knowledgeable in Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign * Ability to rapidly visualize/prototype concepts * Exceptional creativity and willingness to push the boundaries of design * Understanding of the marketing conversion funnel and experience using analytics and data to inform design decisions * Must possess an online portfolio with a range of work samples
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- At least 3 days a week; At least 3 months
- Nonprofit General Management...
- Gallery & Art Program...
- Archives Intern/Volunteer
- Ambassador- Chinese Culture Center
- Communications & Marketing Intern
- Gallery and Alternative Art...
- Graphic Design Intern/Volunteer
- Editorial and Content Intern
- Administrative Intern
- Chinatown Docent
- Non-profit Development and...