Are you looking to make a real impact on the lives of teens and young women in your community? Here’s your big chance!
We are looking for someone who can help us form documents for the Blue Water Pregnancy Care Center into our computers, which is the reason computer experience is necessary. We will work your schedule during open office hours.This volunteer opportunity is full of endless possibilities and is adaptable to fit into your life. You can set your own schedule. Plus, we provide tons of training along your journey to help you grow and shine.
Make an impact, meet lots of people and have fun doing it. Make new friends, gain leadership skills that will stay with you for a lifetime, and help you advance your professional and personal development, too!
If this is the volunteer opportunity for you, don’t miss out. Sign up today!
When you register for volunteer opportunities with BWPCC, you agree that we can: (i) communicate with you; and (ii) email you opportunities.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- Baby Store Assistant
- Church Ambassador
- Financial Literacy Mentor/...
- Website Intern
- Social Media Manager/ Intern
- Event Assistant or Coordinator
- Pre-Natal and Parenting Classes
- Computer Data Entry
- Prayer Coordinator
- Community Outreach / Public...
- Mailing Production
- Boutique Organizer / Sorter
- Church Ambassador Coordinator
- Board of Directors Member
- Mentor / Counselor / Advocate
- Post-Abortion Recovery Leader
- Office Greeter / Receptionist
- Community Contact/Outreach/Grant...
- Volunteer Coordinator / Manager...