A 'Vet to Vet' Companion for Chester County, PA!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereChester County, PAChester County, PA 19382
We at Heartland Hospice honor veterans and their service to our great nation. In an effort to expand our Vets-to-Vets program, we are calling on veterans in the community to help serve our veteran hospice patients and loved ones.
Why are Veterans important to Heartland Hospice?
- The potential for a better match of patients and volunteers based on similar interests and experiences is increased.
- Veterans share a common language, code, and conduct of honor.
- Trust often develops faster between people who have common life
- The camaraderie between veterans can enhance civilian social roles.
- Sharing war experiences supports life review and healing.
Please email Debra Toole at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 484-840-0811 for more information.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible! You make the commitment!
- Veteran or active duty status
- Hospice Companion Volunteers...
- Become a Pet Visitor Volunteer...
- A 'Vet to Vet' Companion for...
- Become a Spiritual Care...
- A Dying Request - To Be With a...
- Seeking Office-Based Clerical...
- A Music Companion for Hospice...
- A Music Companion For Hospice...
- A Hospice VIGIL Volunteer for...
- Become A Pet Visitor Volunteer...
- A 'Vet to Vet' Volunteer for...