A 'Vet to Vet' Companion for Chester County, PA!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
We at Heartland Hospice honor veterans and their service to our great nation. In an effort to expand our Vets-to-Vets program, we are calling on veterans in the community to help serve our veteran hospice patients and loved ones.
Why are Veterans important to Heartland Hospice?
- The potential for a better match of patients and volunteers based on similar interests and experiences is increased.
- Veterans share a common language, code, and conduct of honor.
- Trust often develops faster between people who have common life
- The camaraderie between veterans can enhance civilian social roles.
- Sharing war experiences supports life review and healing.
Please Be Assured that I do answer ALL inquiries! IF you don't hear back from me, there is a glitch in the email system! PLEASE call my cell OR email me directly!
Debra Toole at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
DEBRA'S cell: 302-593-4649
We'll work with your schedule.
Chester County, PAChester County, PA 19382
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible! You make the commitment!
- Veteran or active duty status