Habitat Metro Denver is embarqing on the largest affordable housing development in our 37 year history!
We need a committed, experienced volunteer to help ensure compliance of all construction employers with federal labor and wage standards (including Habitat as Prime Contractor, subcontractors and any lower-tier subcontractors).
The ideal volunteer candidate will have at least 2 years of Davis-Bacon wage compliance experience, with excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
Bi-lingual English/Spanish highly desired.
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Human Resources Assistance
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Estimated 8-16 hours per week. 2-3 year project.
- Email to request a full position description!