We are looking for experienced hairstylists/Barbers who are interested in volunteering to cut hair for Residents at our shelters. This could be 1 person or multiple people. We would like them for around 2 hours every other week (twice a month). Must have your own scizzors, razors, etc. Must have current Cosmetologist or Barber License in the state of California. Training provided on agency culture and agency procedures.
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours every other week (twice a month)
- Experience with Cosmetology, Experience working with the homeless population
- H.O.M.E Mentor
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Cashier Needed at Restyle...
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Male Mentors Needed
- I’m Home Alone Caller
- Be a resource to your community...
- Family Shelter Front Desk...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Homeless Shelter Yoga Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Lead a Fun and Active Workshop...
- Volunteers Needed for Rural Food...
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Childcare at Rainbow House
- Volunteer Drivers for Seniors