Catholic Charities The Family Support Center is looking for a volunteer to teach ESL to the residents at the shelter. We woul dlike this class to be once a week and ongoing. Poviding a weekly ESL Class to Program Participants will better help our residents succeed!
Consistency, felxibility and patience is important. Although this class would mainly be for adults, chances are, parents may need to bring their children.
~ Experience in teaching ESL
~ Background check/Fingerprinting
~ Training to be provided on agency culture and procedures.
- Adult Education
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week - Ongoing.
- After Care Mentor Volunteer
- Donation Sorter
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Be a resource to your community...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Yoga Instructor
- Front Desk Receptionist for...
- Chef for Homeless Shelters
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Welcome Desk Volunteer
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Lead a Fun and Active Workshop...
- ESL Volunteer
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Human Resource Assistant
- Front Desk Receptionist