Calvary Community Development Corporation (CCDC) is looking for a volunteer Program Coordinator to support the Chief Executive Officer and Board with current and future program offerings at CCDC. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for handling duties related to the planning and execution of programs.
- Understanding CCDC’s mission and core values to ensure programming is in alignment with the organization
- Report on progress to the Chief Executive Officer on a regular basis
- Plan and execute all the logistics of designated programming including organizing, staffing, leading programs, budget management, and communication with partners
- Secure event materials and spaces through local partnerships
- Prepare and distribute program advertisements and materials to prospective participants and partners
- Handle the preparation of program contracts
- Develop and implement program evaluation frameworks to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
- Previous program coordinator experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for follow up, details and structure
- Strong organization skills
- Commitment: 15-18 hrs/week
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 15-18 hrs/week