Are you a good listener? Do you love to hear stories from the past? Volunteer two hours per week and your listening ear for a lonely senior who would love to have a friendly visitor. Homebound seniors in Aurora and North Metro Denver are waiting for you. Contact Jessica Gonzalez at The Senior Hub, 720-859-2248.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Neat Freak Volunteer
- Give An Elderly Person in the...
- Family Volunteering for seniors
- Laundry Assistance
- Volunteers For Home-Bound Seniors
- Respite (relief) caregiver
- Make A Difference for Seniors!
- Make A Difference Day
- Need Drivers for Meals on Wheels...
- Give A Caregiver A Little Break
- Be a Good Neighbor for a Senior...
- Brighten someone's day in Brighton
- Shoppers Needed To Help Elderly...
- Shopping and Errands For Seniors
- Food Bank Volunteer
- Come help in Commerce City
- Volunteer Caregiver
- Friendly Visitor
- Neat Freak - Help Seniors in...
- Transportation Volunteer