Friendly volunteers needed to help frail seniors with light housekeeping in their homes in Metro Denver, Arapahoe, and Adams Counties. Are you a neat freak? Do like to keep things organized? This opportunity is for you. It will mean so much to a frail senior living alone. Call Jessica Gonzalez at The Senior Hub, 720-859-2248 or e mail email@example.com You can make a difference in someone's life!
- People Skills
- Elder care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 2-3 hours a week or every other week
- Enjoys working with seniors
- Neat Freak Volunteer
- Give An Elderly Person in the...
- Family Volunteering for seniors
- Laundry Assistance
- Volunteers For Home-Bound Seniors
- Respite (relief) caregiver
- Make A Difference for Seniors!
- Make A Difference Day
- Need Drivers for Meals on Wheels...
- Give A Caregiver A Little Break
- Be a Good Neighbor for a Senior...
- Brighten someone's day in Brighton
- Shoppers Needed To Help Elderly...
- Shopping and Errands For Seniors
- Food Bank Volunteer
- Come help in Commerce City
- Volunteer Caregiver
- Friendly Visitor
- Neat Freak - Help Seniors in...
- Transportation Volunteer