The Youth Activity Center at the West YMCA offers youth and teens (ages 6-15) a place to gather, socialize, play games, or just relax. In this position you will help the staff with our kids night out. This takes place on the second Friday of every month from 6-9:30. You will be responsible for:
- Member Engagement-Connect with members and make them feel welcome.
- Role model the Y’s core values.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for everyone in the YAC.
- Helping staff manage children
- Help think of creative activites for the night
- Ensure all kids are being involved and active
- Clean up afterwards
- Help the staff in any other area for the night
- Child Development
- Child Care
- People Skills
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Second Friday every month, 6-9:30
- Stand for long periods of time, bending and twisting,
- YMCA Barber To Boise
- Birthday Bag Assembly- West Branch
- Canyon County Classic Kids Run
- Towel Folding Volunteer- West...
- To miss out would be a big...
- Welcome Center Staff-West Branch
- Climbing Wall Volunteer-West...
- Harrison Classic Kids Run
- Youth Activity Center...
- Kids Night Out Volunteer- West...
- Health & Well-being Floor...
- Storyteller--Caldwell Branch
- Administrative Ambassador--New...
- Downtown YMCA Halloween Carnival
- Evening Housekeeping...
- Family Night Volunteer- West...
- Make a Splash Locker Room...
- Porter Volunteer- West Branch
- Health and Wellbeing Floor...