Festa Italiana is in need of hundreds of volunteers to make this event a success.
Benefits received include:
- free admission on the day you volunteer
- one free meal on the day you volunteer
- volunteer service hours
- knowing that you helped a worthwhile organization.
When are volunteers needed:
- Thursday, October 13: (4:00pm-7:00pm, 7:00pm-10:00pm)
- Friday, October 14: (10:00am-2:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm, 6:00pm-10:00pm)
- Saturday, October 15: (10:00am-2:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm, 6:00pm-10:00pm)
- Sunday, October 16: (10:00am-2:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm)
- You must be at least 18 years old to volunteer.
- Both individuals and groups are welcome to volunteer. However, we cannot guarantee that groups will be assigned to the same volunteer task.
- Assignments are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Your official assignment will be given to you on the day you arrive at the festival upon check-in.
- You may be assigned to a food/beverage area. If so, you must bring a cap.
- If you are volunteering for service hours, a Volunteer Verification Letter will be given to you at the end of your shift.
For more information go to: www.HoustonItalianFestival.com
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum is 3 hour committment