Represent the Center for Children's Advocacy at varying community outreach events
- Setting up/ taking down table display
- Distribute information, brochures, and other materials at events, fairs, and festivals.
- Answer questions about CCA. Refer people to CCA staff website if unable to answer a question.
- Take down contact information as necessary for people interested in volunteering.
- 21 or older
- Enrolled in at four-year university (or finished)
- Outgoing and friendly with effective communication skills
- Interest in and willingness to learn about CCA and its mission
- Timely and dependable
- Flexible schedule
- Comfortable working with a diverse population of people
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Meet and Greet with development team necessary if interested