Our clinic sponsors a Men's Health Night the last Wednesday of the month 4:00-7:00pm and provides education and prostate exams with referrals for colorectal exams as needed for attendees. We are looking for a male volunteer who is interested in Community Health Outreach and Cancer Prevention to host these events along with our medical director.
Male volunteers who are at least 18 years of age and have a background as a CHW, CNA, MA, LPN, RN or MD or a student are preferred. Hmong, Somali or Spanish fluency is a plus. The goal is to recruit 20 men for each monthly event.
We request a minimum of a 3 month commitment for this position. This is a great volunteer opportunity for community health outreach and medical students to add to their resume!
- Physician Assistant
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- a minimum of 3 months with Wed night availability
- Male volunteers who are at least 18 years of age
- Health Screenings for Hmong...
- Mobile Food Shelf Volunteer...
- Volunteer Services - Outreach...
- Food Shelf Data Entry and...
- Bikes for Kidz 2017 -...
- Health Screening for Hmong or...
- Computer Lab Coach
- Volunteer Hospitality Greeter
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Men's Health Community Outreach...
- Children's Book Shelf Reader
- Food Shelf Assistant -...
- Nutrition Education Volunteer