This is a Volunteer Opportunity For Groups: Sign up to beautify and clean one of our affordable housing properties! Groups can select a specific project to complete. Potential projects include: building benches, painting external façade or internal hallways or railings, dusting external cobwebs, mopping halls and community spaces, weeding outdoor areas, among others.
- General cleaning, dusting, vacuuming and mopping
- Minor building improvements, such as painting or cleaning baseboards
- Potential outdoor projects such as weeding or washing windows
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, a positive personality and friendly demeanor.
- General cleaning experience and ability to complete.
- For painting projects- experience painting walls and buildings.
Volunteer groups will have the opportunity to work in a team and see the direct impact of their work as they transform a property and make it more inviting for the residents.
Volunteer group must be available to complete the project. Most group beautification projects require 10-20 volunteers for a one-time, 3 hour volunteer opportunity. Supervision and cleaning supplies will be provided.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-4 hours.