Now that Mint is a 501c3, we need to get going on fundraising and grant writing. We're looking for a handful of people to help us. Introduce us to funders or help plan a fundraising event; connect us to new sources of funding or write a grant that will allow us to grow our workshops and maybe open a teen artists gallery!
- Resource Development / Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Capacity Planning
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- Quarterly meetings, plus 1 to 2 hours a month
- Must appreciate teens and a diverse, urban environment.