*** This opportunity IS ELIGIBLE for community service hours for work or school ONLY. ***
FALL Intern Position available - September 19 to November 14.
Learn the daily operations of a community nonprofit from the planning to the implentation of volunteering at sites and events.
Internship is Seasonal Unpaid and lasts 8 to 10 weeks (Winter, Spring, Summr & Fall). Available for ages 16-21.
- Assist with weekly promotions of scholarship program
- Recruit youth volunteers for community service opportunities at food pantries, clothes closets, charity fundraisers and special events on social meda (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumbler, etc)
- Volunteer at least once a month at an affiliate food pantry either in Westmont or Naperville
- Attend 1-2 Team Meetings
- 1 General Board Meeting
- 1-2 Special Events
- People Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week for 8 to 10 weeks
- Volunteer Recruitment Coodinator
- Naperville Food Pantry 10/22/2016
- UNPAID Youth Internship - Seasonal
- Teen Mentor - Naperville Area
- Fundraising Volunteer
- Volunteer Social Media Marketer
- Westmont Food Pantry - 10/08/16
- All Hallows Eve - Special Event...
- Volunteer Board of Director
- Volunteer Clerical Ofc Help -...
- Scholarship Committee Member