This opportunity is NOT ELIGIBLE for Court Ordered Community Service Hours.
We are looking for a resident or employee in DuPage County to manage monthly scheduling of volunteer opportunities at food pantries and annual special events and fundraisers.
Training to be done in Woodridge office. After training, work can mostly be done remotely, but will need to be available to meet occasionally at office with Program Manager and/or office staff.
Knowledge of SignUpGenius helpful but not required
Assist with monthly posting of volunteer recruitment ads on various online sites.
Coordinate registration scheduling of volunteers recruited
Update listing of activities and events monthly
Assist with responses to new volunteers
Assist with udating and maintaining volunteer database
Prepare reports for management on recruitment results
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Recruitment Coodinator
- Naperville Food Pantry 10/22/2016
- UNPAID Youth Internship - Seasonal
- Teen Mentor - Naperville Area
- Fundraising Volunteer
- Volunteer Social Media Marketer
- Westmont Food Pantry - 10/08/16
- All Hallows Eve - Special Event...
- Volunteer Board of Director
- Volunteer Clerical Ofc Help -...
- Scholarship Committee Member