*** This service is NOT ELIGIBLE for Court Ordered Community Service Hours ***
Motivated individual wanted to help raise funds for DRNCnfp annual scholarship program and general office operations. Prior experience preferred. Can work remotely. Should be available to occasionally meet with committee at office in Woodridge, IL.
- Good communicator
- Good organizer and multi-tasker
- Good judgment assessing the interests of prospective donors
- Interpersonal skills
- Use of various technologies (i.e. social media)
- Strategic planning and coordinating logistics for events
- Assist with developing budgets for events
- Measuring effectiveness of fundraising initiatives
- Structuring campaigns and mechanisms for online giving
- Organize activities to raise funds or otherwise solicit and gather monetary donations or other in-kind gifts
- May design and produce promotional materials
- Develop corporate fundraising programs, such as employer gift-matching.
- Monitor progress of fundraising drives.
- Compile or develop materials to submit to granting or other funding organizations.
- Develop and maintain media contact lists.
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions
- Recruit sponsors, participants, or volunteers for fundraising events
For immediate consideration contact: email@example.com
- People Skills
- Grant Writing / Research
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer Recruitment Coodinator
- Naperville Food Pantry 10/22/2016
- UNPAID Youth Internship - Seasonal
- Teen Mentor - Naperville Area
- Fundraising Volunteer
- Volunteer Social Media Marketer
- Westmont Food Pantry - 10/08/16
- All Hallows Eve - Special Event...
- Volunteer Board of Director
- Volunteer Clerical Ofc Help -...
- Scholarship Committee Member