Calling all creative, passionate, content writers!
Yours Humanly is looking for volunteer content writers [preferably in the East Bay] to be a storyteller for our organization.
Written content responsibilities include newsletters, press releases, email, website/landing pages, social media, etc. This position works in collaboration with subject matter experts and marketing team members.
Our mission is to empower the world’s most vulnerable children through access to education and we are looking for just the right content writer to help us spread the word.
- Strong writing skills
- Experience in social media, website, blogs and general online & offline marketing collateral is a plus
- Ability to ensure brand consistency across channels
- Excited about giving back to help less fortunate children around the globe
- Desire to work with a bunch of really passionate and supportive volunteers
If you have a few hours of time per week to volunteer and want to work from home, this could be a great fit!
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-5 hours per week