This opportunity takes place weekly on Tuesdays from 2-5pm, with flexibility and serves families at Children & Friends Enrichment Center. Volunteers begin by sorting produce onsite and assisting with the distribution itself. There are also opportunities to head up cooking demos (food can be prepared in advance and sampled out).
- Cooking / Catering
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Harvest Potatoes for Bounty &...
- Kid's Activities for Thursday...
- Bi-Weekly Produce Shuttling...
- Children & Friends Produce...
- Guest Health & Wellness Speaker
- St. James Produce Market Volunteer
- Blue Ridge Apartments Produce...
- Farm and Garden Gleaning Volunteer
- Child Care During Weekly ESL...
- Owen Middle School Produce...
- Thursday Produce Sorting Volunteer
- Spanish-Speaking Volunteers
- Black Mountain Elementary...
- Cooking Demo Volunteer
- Benevolent Committee Volunteer
- Friday Produce Sorting Volunteer