This opportunity takes place weekly on Tuesdays from 3:30-5:30pm and serves families at Children & Friends Enrichment Center. Volunteers begin by sorting produce onsite and assisting with the distribution itself. There are also opportunities to head up cooking demos (food can be prepared in advance and sampled out).
- Cooking / Catering
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- UGrow Garden Mentors and Guest...
- St. James Produce Market Volunteer
- Guest Health & Wellness Speaker
- Blue Ridge Apartments Produce...
- Farm and Garden Gleaning Volunteer
- Caretaker for Latino Outreach...
- Neighborhood Canvassing for...
- Swannanoa Produce Market Volunteer
- Thursday Produce Sorting Volunteer
- Spanish Speaking Yoga Instructor
- Spanish Speaking Volunteer for...
- Flat Creek Produce Market...
- Cooking Demo Volunteer
- Benevolent Committee Volunteer
- Friday Produce Sorting Volunteer