This opportunity takes place weekly on Tuesdays from 2-5pm, with flexibility and serves families at Children & Friends Enrichment Center. Volunteers begin by sorting produce onsite and assisting with the distribution itself. There are also opportunities to head up cooking demos (food can be prepared in advance and sampled out).
- Cooking / Catering
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- UGrow Garden Mentors and Guest...
- Yoga Instructor for Tuesday...
- Bi-Weekly Produce Shuttling...
- Children & Friends Produce...
- Guest Health & Wellness Speaker
- St. James Produce Market Volunteer
- Blue Ridge Apartments Produce...
- Farm and Garden Gleaning Volunteer
- Caretaker for Latinx Engagement...
- Swannanoa Produce Market Volunteer
- Thursday Produce Sorting Volunteer
- Spanish Speaking Yoga Instructor
- Spanish Speaking Volunteer for...
- Flat Creek Produce Market...
- Cooking Demo Volunteer
- Benevolent Committee Volunteer
- Friday Produce Sorting Volunteer