Sorting includes inspecting and placing donated produce and other healthy items in baskets and loading onto our truck. We've had an abundance of beautiful fruits and veggies from local farms and gardens to add to the mix so having some extra hands for this each week would be great! You can schedule for a one time occurrence or recurring, whatever works best.
Shifts take place Thursdays 1:30-3:30pm in preparation for our mobile market distribution.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- UGrow Mentor
- Spanish Speaking Zumba Instructor
- Tuesday Market Volunteer
- Guest Health & Wellness Speaker
- Monday Market Volunteer
- Farm and Garden Gleaning Volunteer
- Thursday Mobile Market Volunteer
- Thursday Produce Sorting Volunteer
- Spanish Speaking Yoga Instructor
- Volunteer Driver
- Friday Mobile Market Volunteer
- Spanish Speakers for Health &...
- Cooking Demo Volunteer
- Friday Produce Sorting Volunteer