Sorting includes inspecting and placing donated produce and other healthy items in baskets and loading onto our truck. We've had an abundance of beautiful fruits and veggies from local farms and gardens to add to the mix so having some extra hands for this each week would be great! You can schedule for a one-time occurrence or recurring, whatever works best.
Shifts take place Thursdays 2-4pm in preparation for our mobile market distribution.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- UGrow Garden Mentors and Guest...
- St. James Produce Market Volunteer
- Guest Health & Wellness Speaker
- Blue Ridge Apartments Produce...
- Farm and Garden Gleaning Volunteer
- Caretaker for Latino Outreach...
- Neighborhood Canvassing for...
- Swannanoa Produce Market Volunteer
- Thursday Produce Sorting Volunteer
- Spanish Speaking Yoga Instructor
- Spanish Speaking Volunteer for...
- Flat Creek Produce Market...
- Cooking Demo Volunteer
- Benevolent Committee Volunteer
- Friday Produce Sorting Volunteer