Assisting at mobile markets include 1 person taking tally, 2 people serving on the truck assisting participants with selecting/carrying food as well as opportunities to head up cooking demos (food can be prepared in advance and sampled out).Shifts take place Fridays 4:00-6:30pm at Black Mountain Elementary.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- UGrow Garden Mentors and Guest...
- Bi-Weekly Produce Shuttling...
- Children & Friends Produce...
- Guest Health & Wellness Speaker
- St. James Produce Market Volunteer
- Blue Ridge Apartments Produce...
- Farm and Garden Gleaning Volunteer
- Caretaker for Latinx Engagement...
- Swannanoa Produce Market Volunteer
- Thursday Produce Sorting Volunteer
- Spanish Speaking Yoga Instructor
- Spanish Speaking Volunteer for...
- Flat Creek Produce Market...
- Cooking Demo Volunteer
- Benevolent Committee Volunteer
- Friday Produce Sorting Volunteer