Assisting at mobile markets include unloading the truck and staging produce for the market, putting out recipes, 1 person taking tally, serving along the food line and assisting participants with selecting/carrying food as well as opportunities to head up cooking demos (food can be prepared in advance and sampled out).Shifts take place Fridays 4:30-6:30pm at Black Mountain Elementary.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Kid's Activities for Thursday...
- Bi-Weekly Produce Shuttling...
- Children & Friends Produce...
- Guest Health & Wellness Speaker
- St. James Produce Market Volunteer
- Blue Ridge Apartments Produce...
- Farm and Garden Gleaning Volunteer
- Child Care During Weekly ESL...
- Owen Middle School Produce...
- Thursday Produce Sorting Volunteer
- Spanish-Speaking Volunteers
- Black Mountain Elementary...
- Cooking Demo Volunteer
- Benevolent Committee Volunteer
- Friday Produce Sorting Volunteer