Community Distribution Liaisons are a group of volunteers that will assist Shangri-La’s Community Engagement Team with marketing efforts regarding Shangri-La community engagement activities. They will participate in the following:
- Deliver posters to approved locations to promote Shangri-La events.
- Research locations to deliver posters to in Salem and surrounding areas.
- Wear a Shangri-La name badge while delivering posters.
- General duties and responsibilities
- Understand and incorporate Shangri-La’s vision, mission, values, policies and procedures during volunteer service and as a representative of Shangri-La.
- Uphold all policies and procedures outlined in volunteer handbook.
- Must attend and successfully complete all required orientations and trainings.
- Maintain confidentiality as required.
- Uphold Shangri-La’s safety expectations and practices.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- On-call and flexible