Assisting at mobile markets include 1 person taking tally, 2 people serving on the truck assisting participants with selecting/carrying food as well as opportunities to head up cooking demos (food can be prepared in advance and sampled out).
Spanish speakers needed to support this market!Shifts take place Thursdays 3:30-6pm at Creative Village Child Care in Swannanoa.
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- UGrow Mentor
- St. James Produce Market Volunteer
- Guest Health & Wellness Speaker
- Blue Ridge Apartments Produce...
- Farm and Garden Gleaning Volunteer
- Caretaker for Latino Outreach...
- Swannanoa Produce Market Volunteer
- Thursday Produce Sorting Volunteer
- Spanish Speaking Volunteer for...
- Flat Creek Produce Market...
- Cooking Demo Volunteer
- Benevolent Committee Volunteer
- Friday Produce Sorting Volunteer