Assisting at mobile markets include helping to unload the truck and stage produce for the market, putting out recipes, 1 person taking tally, 2 people serving on the truck assisting participants with selecting/carrying food as well as opportunities to head up cooking demos (food can be prepared in advance and sampled out).
Spanish speakers needed to support this market!Shifts take place Thursdays 4:30-6:30pm at Owen Middle School in Swannanoa.
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Kid's Activities for Thursday...
- Bi-Weekly Produce Shuttling...
- Children & Friends Produce...
- Guest Health & Wellness Speaker
- St. James Produce Market Volunteer
- Blue Ridge Apartments Produce...
- Farm and Garden Gleaning Volunteer
- Child Care During Weekly ESL...
- Owen Middle School Produce...
- Thursday Produce Sorting Volunteer
- Spanish-Speaking Volunteers
- Black Mountain Elementary...
- Cooking Demo Volunteer
- Benevolent Committee Volunteer
- Friday Produce Sorting Volunteer