Key Responsibilities: [BN1]
Intern is responsible for tracking media activity weekly. Volunteer will be responsible for maintaining incoming media tracking emails, reading fully and summarizing stories into a document to be sent to the organization’s lobbyists in Washington D.C., and the Community Engagement Team.
Intern is responsible for monitoring and tracking progression of state and federal legislation related to cord blood donation. This requires an ability to decipher complicated legislation and summarize key points. Tracking document is circulated internally and sent to the national Health Services and Research Administration quarterly.
Maintain a database of advocates in order to track actions and connections to plan for future use of volunteer advocates.
Intern will be asked to complete additional projects as needed, included but not limited to: legislative tracking for other areas of interest to the team, and assistance in outreach to advocates and stakeholders.
[BN1] How much time per week would each of these activities consume?
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 10 hrs/wk, 120 hours minimum
- Be The Match Walk+Run Chicago
- Patient Services Communications...
- Be The Match Gala Committee
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Be The Match Walk+Run Philadelphia
- Case Management Service Intern
- Administrative Lead/Health...
- Be The Match Foundation Special...
- Volunteer Management Intern
- Be The Match Walk+Run Program...
- Education and Outreach Service...
- Patient Services Programs Intern
- Legislative Relations Service...
- Be The Match New York Soiree...
- Charlotte Local Organizing...
- Be The Match Walk+Run Minneapolis