157 people are interested
Office assistant volunteers provide a wide range of administrative/clerical support to financial workers, social workers, and others. Activities may include: photocopying, filing, scanning data entry, assembly of information packets and more.Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age, read/write English, and respect/maintain confidential information. Applicants must be able to operate basic office machines such as a copy machine or fax fax machine; computer skills are desirable.
This position may be available at these locations:
- 90 W Plato Blvd, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55107
- 402 University Avenue, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55130
- 1919 University Avenue, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55104
- Community Action Building, 450 N Syndicate, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55104
- Government Center East - 160 E Kellogg Blvd, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55101
About Ramsey County
160 E. Kellogg Blvd #9800, St. Paul, MN 55101, US
Vision: A vibrant community where all are valued and thrive. Mission: A county of excellence working with you to enhance our quality of life. Goals: Strengthen individual, family and community health, safety and well-being through effective safety-net services, innovative programming, prevention and early intervention, and environmental stewardship. Cultivate economic prosperity and invest in neighborhoods with concentrated financial poverty through proactive leadership and inclusive initiatives that engage all communities in decisions about our future. Enhance access to opportunity and mobility for all residents and businesses through connections to education, employment and economic development throughout our region. Model fiscal accountability, transparency and strategic investments through professional operations and financial management.
Ramsey County's departments are organized into four Service Teams and a Strategic Team. Volunteer opportunities are available with the following teams
- Economic Growth and Community Investment Service Team: Library system and Parks & Recreation Department.
- Health and Wellness Service Team: Community Corrections, Financial Assistance Services, Healthcare Services (Ramsey County Care Center and the Lake Owasso Residence), Public Health, Social Services and Veterans Services.
- Safety and Justice Service Team: Sheriff’s Department and Emergency Management & Homeland Security.
- Strategic Team: Advisory Boards & Committees
When you volunteer for Ramsey County, you are doing more than a good deed. You are developing skills, learning more about career options and meeting new friends and contacts, all while making a positive impact on your community.
We'll work with your schedule.
160 East Kellogg Blvdand multiple locationsSaint Paul, MN 55101
- Data Entry
- Human Resources Assistance
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- At least 1 shift per wk for at least 3 months
- Should you contact us, please check your spam/junk mail for our responses—thank you!