110 people are interested
Office assistant volunteers provide a wide range of administrative/clerical support to financial workers, social workers, and others. Activities may include: photocopying, filing, scanning data entry, assembly of information packets and more.Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age, read/write English, and respect/maintain confidential information. Applicants must be able to operate basic office machines such as a copy machine or fax fax machine; computer skills are desirable.
This position may be available at these locations:
- 90 W Plato Blvd, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55107
- 402 University Avenue, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55130
- 1919 University Avenue, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55104
- Community Action Building, 450 N Syndicate, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55104
- Government Center East - 160 E Kellogg Blvd, Saint Paul, Minnesota 55101
We'll work with your schedule.
160 East Kellogg Blvdand multiple locationsSaint Paul, MN 55101
- Data Entry
- Human Resources Assistance
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- At least 1 shift per wk for at least 3 months
- Should you contact us, please check your spam/junk mail for our responses—thank you!