Volunteers Management Coordinator
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where31-09 Newtown AvenueSuite 411Astoria, NY 11102
Established in 2006, Center for the Integration & Advancement of New Americans (CIANA) is a social service organization that works to integrate new immigrants from South Asia, Middle-East, North Africa, and Latin America into American society.
CIANA currently runs with limited staff and depends on many volunteers and interns for day-to-day operations. The volunteer coordinator would be responsible for the oversight of volunteers from recruitment to performance.
- Assessment of office needs and creation of opportunity descriptions for open positions
- Organization and updating of volunteer listings on multiple internet platforms
- Management of volunteer email account and response to applications
- Assisting with interview and orientation procedures
- Record-keeping of volunteer hours
- Creation and implementation of surveys to monitor and evaluate volunteer satisfaction
The volunteer must:
- be available 10 to 15 hours per week
- have a keen interest in communication with superior people skills
- be highly organized, goal oriented, and a problem solver
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume at email@example.com. Please include the position title in the subject line of the application.
- People Skills
- Human Resources Recruitment
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10 to 15 hours for 3 months minimun
- Spanish speaking...
- Volunteer ESL Teacher
- Volunteer Civics Instructor
- Arabic speaking volunteer
- Volunteers Management Coordinator
- Program Coordinator for...
- Immigration Services Legal...
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Social Media Coordinator
- Civics Instructor
- Grant Writers
- Elementary School After-School...
- Adult Classes Assistant