Our Chapter Director coordinates photo shoots at our partner hospitals in Tampa/St. Petersburg (Children's Cancer Center; St. Joseph's Children's Hospital; Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital - Tampa & St. Petersburg).
Photo sessions are scheduled by the Hospital (in conjunction with the local Chapter Director) once a month or quarter. Typically, 10 to 20 children are photogrpahed during a 3-4 hour hospital session. Children are photographed individually and then with their supporters such as siblings, parents, grandparents, and special friends. The children often asked to be photographed with their favorite nurse or doctor. Each family is given a complete set of 4x6 proofs, one 8x12 image and a link to download all of their images digitally.
- Scheduling, facilitating and attending monthly photo sessions
- Interfacing with hospital staff
- Scheduling and communicating with volunteer photographers and stylists
- Raising annual chapter dues of $2,500 (assisted by the National Office)
- Time commitment - 7-10 hours/month
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background check and 2 letters of recommendation required. Proficient in using an iPad and email.