Development interns may assist with corporate partnerships, Casino Night, Season of Wishes, Macy’s Believe Campaign, Walk for Wishes, and Wishmaker’s Ball.
Requirements: The ideal intern must have strong communication, organization, and writing skills. Candidate must have a high energy level, a professional appearance, and a "go-getter" attitude. Candidate should be comfortable speaking on the phone and have a personable and friendly demeanor. Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment are critical. The program intern position requires a self-starter with drive and motivation and the ability to work independently with little supervision.
Schedule and availability: Development intern should be available for a minimum of 20 hours a week. Candidate should have a flexible schedule and be available on occasional evenings and weekends as needed. The office is open 9a-5p, M-F.
- Assisting with all aspects of special events and third party events
- Data entry utilizing Raisers Edge, Bidpal, and TeamRaiser
- Soliciting auction items
- Assisting with the logistics for all events
- Assisting with team captain socials for Walk for Wishes
- Editing and updating marketing collateral for all events
- Maintaining event websites
- Researching potential donors
- Cultivating current donor relationships
- Public speaking
- Marketing events through social media
- Donor recognition
- Maintaining files
- Updating calendar of events.
To apply: send resume and cover letter to Arlene Vieira, Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check