Are you "handy"? Do you like to "tinker"? Do your friends call you to "fix it"?
We have a PERFECT volunteer opportunity for you!
Our 517 bed hospital needs someone like YOU to help keep our wheelchairs rolling smoothly and in good working order. Sometimes it is a small adjustment, and sometimes it is a bit of work to get the wheels rolling. Together with your shop team, you will get the satisfaction of seeing your work in action.
- Auto Mechanics / Repair
- Appliance Repair
- Mechanical Engineering
- Home Repair
- Bike Mechanics / Repair
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- one four-hour shift per week, minimum of 6 months
- Library on Wheels - Book Cart...
- Food Service Helper
- Wheelchair Repair
- Golf Cart Driver
- Gift Shop Cashier
- Surgery - Waiting Room Greeter
- Keep the Office Running!
- Adult Volunteer
- Deli Helper
- Gift Selection Concierge &...
- Spiritual Care - Keep the Office...
- Meet & Greet – Lobby Desk
- Mother & Baby Gift Shop Assistant
- Java Angel - Coffee Station...
- Gift Shop - Cashier