Do you have what it takes?
- Are you social media savvy?
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word?
- Do you have graphic design skills?
- Can you create and edit short videos?
- Experience writing blogs?
- Do you want to work with a non profit impacting lives in Nigeria?
You may be the right fit....
Calling on self-motivated and passionate individuals who are willing to donate their time and invaluable skills to a good cause.
Volunteers will spend up to six months in a team of dedicated staff who work tirelessly to ensure that one goal is met: providing access to quality education for Nigerian children.
In recognition of your invaluable donation you will receive a Certificate of Participation in the Oando Foundation Volunteer Program.
Be a part of our volunteer team!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Graphic Design
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Web Design
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 5 Hours a week